Air Conditioning Repair Near Monroeville, Bethel Park, Gibsonia
We provide accurate diagnosis & fast repair of all AC issues
Make the most of your call for service. When calling an HVAC technician to schedule a repair, it's helpful to provide details about the make and model of your system.
The best way to prevent problems with an air conditioning system is to have the system maintained on a regular basis - before problems develop. But sometimes even regular AC service can't prevent malfunctions. When your AC system isn't working as it should, make sure to call in an experienced technician.
Bolster-DeHart, Inc. has a team of licensed HVAC technicians with the tools and knowledge to help keep your home or business cool and comfortable during the hot summer months.
We provide expert, fast-response air conditioning repairs for homeowners in Monroeville, Bethel Park, Gibsonia and nearby areas of Pennsylvania. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation estimate!
Common air conditioner problems
- Dirty coils. A central AC system or mini-split air conditioner will have two coils: an evaporator coil in the air handler and a condensing coil in the system's outdoor module. Over time, these coils accumulated a buildup of dirt and debris that can diminish system efficiency by as much as 30%. Professional coil cleaning will solve this problem.
- Burned-out compressor motor. This motor is located in the outdoor module for your AC system. Call Bolster-DeHart, Inc. if the motor starts to sound loud or different when it's operating. Motor life can be shortened when other parts of the system aren't properly maintained.
- Blocked condensate drain. Your AC system doesn't just cool the air; it also removes humidity. When airborne moisture condenses in the air handler, the resulting water (condensate) should drain outside or to an interior drain line. If the condensate drain becomes blocked, this could result in water damage. In other cases, condensate drain blockage triggers an overflow switch that automatically shuts off the system. Cleaning & clearing the condensate drain should be a part of your system's regular service.
- Leaking refrigerant. The refrigerant in an air conditioner is supposed to circulate in a sealed system that doesn't leak or consume the material. If your AC system is low on refrigerant, it's always better to find and fix the leak than to keep adding refrigerant.
- Blower problems. Located in the air handler, the blower simultaneously pushes conditioned air through supply ducts to your living space and pulls an equal volume of indoor air back (through return ducts) to be reconditioned. Common problems in this area include an unbalanced fan, a bad blower motor, or a faulty drive belt.
- Leaky ductwork. This problem won't cause a system failure, but it can diminish the efficiency of a central air conditioning system by as much as 40%. Bolster-DeHart, Inc. can inspect your ductwork system to determine if sealing or duct insulation are appropriate repairs to improve system performance.
Choose a qualified HVAC contractor to perform repairs. Bolster-DeHart, Inc. has an experienced team of licensed and certified technicians to perform all repairs on your air conditioning system. Ignoring any problems with your system, and not performing necessary air conditioning maintenance, can cost you more money in the long run, shorten the lifespan of your cooling system, and can mean having to replace your system sooner.
Don't ignore the signs of an air conditioning problem. Call your local air conditioning contractor today at 1-855-262-8724 or contact us online to schedule an AC inspection in Gibsonia, Monroeville, Bethel Park, Allison Park, Mckeesport, Gibsonia, Mars, Coraopolis, Aliquippa and nearby.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.